Friday, August 15, 2014

a shape card. . . .

for Virginia's View challenge for this month.  I am just getting this done a few days before the deadline.


My mitten was drawn freehand and covered with some Basic Gray patterned paper I had in my stash.  The large snowflake die is from Impression Obsession and the blue gems were amongst the many others in my drawer.  I used a Pilot metallic silver marker to outline the mitten.  Inside I silver embossed a greeting "enjoy the season" from Hero Arts.  (didn't take a photo of that).

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Greta said...

Wow--drew it free-hand?! This is wonderful, Joy--love the paper & silver snowflake!

Barb Ghig said...

Love this fun card, Joy! I'm so impressed that you created it freehand, and I love the papers and snowflake!

Virginia L. said...

Aren't you clever and talented, Joy! I love your hand drawn mitten! The Nordic themed pattern and metal snowflake are lovely!! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Shape Card Challenge! And YES, you made the deadline! Yippee!

Judy1223 said...

Hi Joy! Had to stop by to say how adorable this mitten card is! Love that Nordic paper and the pretty silver snowflake!

Brenda said...

A perfect winter card Joy and that patterned paper is totally suited to this theme!

vic said...

Hi joy wow this is just fab what a great creation love it :)
Hugs
Vic x

Kristie Goulet said...

This is GREAT! I am a new follower, and have enjoyed browsing through your creations. :)

Cat Craig said...

Joy, this is such a great card. Love this idea!