Sunday, June 12, 2011

JUNE CCC

Hello!  It has been almost three weeks since I've posted on my blog - just busy with warm weather outdoor stuff; a local stamp sale and another sale in a friend's barn!  Blog posts, blog hopping, challenges and commenting on other blogs will be hit and miss while the weather is nice - I don't like spending time indoors when I can be out in my yard or visiting friends and family!  (Not to mention that blogger is really trying my patience with the comment thing!!!)

I wanted to participate in this month's card chain challenge on Lily Pad Cards and the deadline is tomorrow night.  Glad I'm getting in just under the wire.  Here is my card:




Sorry for the shady photo - very overcast here today!
I used one of my favorite sentiments from Hero Arts to go along with the friendship theme.  The polka dot paper is from Amuse; the butterfly punch is Martha Stewart.  The pretty lacy trim was purchased at JoAnn's.  Whiite and black pearls were added for accents. 

To find details and rules for joining this swap, go to the Lily Pad Cards blog.  It is really fun to send a card to someone and receive one back from someone near or far. 

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy your summer!

4 comments:

Lin said...

Hi Joy! Love your happy sunny card!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is really a beautiful combination of colors, love it so! I don't blame you for getting out and enjoying the warmth with other activities!!

Barb said...

So pretty, Joy! Nice seeing a card from you! Love these soft colors!

Lai-Yoke said...

Beautiful card and love the color, Joy!