Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FOR YOU


This is a card I made for this month's challenge at Hero Arts.  I used a new (to me) Spellbinders die called Reverse Wonky Rectangles for the shape and a new (to me) stamp from Hero Arts titled For You Gifts, which is just so cute!


The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils.  The patterned paper background is from the Simon Says April kit of the month.  I added some yellow pearls from Teresa Collins and a tiny yellow bow with ribbon from my stash.  

Hope your day is fabulous!

11 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful card and love your new die, Joy!

Virginia L. said...

Love this fun card, Joy! I really like the bow on top!! Just too sweet! Love it!

Robin K. said...

Love how you've used this fun image Joy! The color combination is great as well as the shape! And the little ribbon bow at the top is the perfect embellie!

Stamp with Angela said...

Wonderful card. Great colours. I love the wonky rectangle die shapes. The ribbon and pearls really add to the card.

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the shape of your card! Great colors and design with the ribbon and pearls! Fun card!

Linda Kunsman said...

cute stamp and card Joy! I have that die but need to take the time to play with it more.It's fun to change up traditional card shapes.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is stunning, Joy! I love your combination of colours and the shape is perfect for the image.

Maureen Morton said...

Cute is an understatement - this is simply adorable! Great shape and perfect coloring! I have never seen this die or stamp....need to get shopping.

sheila said...

What an adorable card and you colored the image just beautifully Joy! I love the color scheme that you went with.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Your stack o'gifts is adorable Joy. Fun touch with the tiny bow at the top!

Judy1223 said...

Joy, I love this card! I have this stamp, too, and I love how you colored it AND added the bow on top! Too cute!