Monday, March 18, 2013

hello. . . .

I've been away from my blog for a week or so - I got a new printer and there are still issues with getting it installed.  A friend is going to come over one day this week and get it up and running for me - hopefully!  Meanwhile, I can't upload photos, etc.

So, today I thought I would share a card of mine that was published in the newest issue of Take Ten.  It was featured on page 65 with two more of my cards which were designed using blue and green.  I already have these cards in my photo file, so am able to show you this:



I used Hero Arts stamps on all of these cards.  In case you are interested, Hero Arts has a publication incentive for you if you use their stamps!  Check it out at the Hero Arts website.

I hope you have a great week - maybe I will be up and running again in a few days!!

6 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations on the publication...you said three cards all on one page? WOW! This card is beautiful, so many pretty layers of blue and green...so lovely!

Linda Kunsman said...

congrats Joy-fantastic news!!! I'll have to hunt down this issue:)
and thanks so much for the gorgeous b'day card!!! I'm going to write up the giveaway winners post and plan on sharing some b'day cards-including yours-with a link to your blog. Hope your printer's up in no time!

Lin said...

YAY, Joy! I love this card - my favorite color and a wonderful mix of stamps!

walchowDesign said...

Congrats on your publication, Joy! Beautiful mix of colours! Hope you will be able to use your computer soon!

Dawn T said...

It is very pretty Joy. Congrats on getting it published.

Maureen Morton said...

Wow for you, Joy! Publication - what a treat, and you get to enjoy the Hero Arts incentive. I'm not familiar with this publication, but I adore this card. Hearts are my favorite and I love your colors. Happy times, dear gal.