Saturday, April 20, 2013

hello . . . .

I hope your weekend will be a good one.  It is cold here, but spring is slowly making an appearance. 

My card today is for two challenges:  CFC #99 and ric #34.






Some new stamps arrived yesterday from Hero Arts and I decided to use the little leafy branch for this card:


The red ink shows up more as a pink, but it is definitely red!  And, I added a red sequin - I'm lovin' those little cuties.

Thanks for visiting and welcome to my newest followers!!

12 comments:

Barb said...

So, so pretty, Joy! It's a wonderful CAS take on the photo!

sheila said...

What a thoroughly lovely design Joy!

Lisa said...

a beauty of a card, joy! this is a super slick take on the challenge! XX

walchowDesign said...

Elegant card, Joy! Love the crispness of your CAS design!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Joy - you are becoming the queen of CAS - what a beauty!

Greta said...

Wonderful card perfect for both challenges & I like the single red sequin--they're growing on me!

Dawn T said...

delightful Joy. Love the pop of red.

judkajudi said...

I am a big fan of black and white with a touch of red. Gorgeous card!!

Jingle said...

This is just stunning! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

Jenny said...

Very pretty and elegant, love the 'off edge' stamping :0)
jenny x

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Hi Joy! I love the simple elegance of your card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

Sanketi said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!