Tuesday, October 14, 2014

O is for October's. . . .

golden hues.  The landscape around here is full of bright gold colors in the fields, on the ground and on the trees, mixed with all the other autumn hues. 


This card was made for the October CCC and sent to Barbara in Florida.  It features a Tim Holtz Sizzix leaf die colored with Tsukineko's Delicata gold ink pad.  The background panel was made using a mix of distress inks and outlined with a Pilot gold pen.  Some gold sequins with tiny clear gems for embellishments.

I am entering this in the Simon Says Monday challenge and Virginia's View clean and simple challenge.


Thanks for your visit!

17 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Another stunner, Joy! I wish you got my name every month because your cards are always so beautiful!

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous Joy!!

Lin said...

What a beauty, Joy! Lucky Barbara!

Virginia L. said...

What a GLORIOUS golden leaf, Joy! I bet the card looks even more amazing in person. I bet Barb will love it! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

Michelle said...

This is such a pretty card! The leaf is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Joy. Lucky for your CCC recipient, Barbara to get such a beauty.

Linda Kunsman said...

a beautiful tribute to fall!

walchowDesign said...

Love the autumn bg with the matching leaf - simply beautiful, Joy!

Greta said...

Wowzer--Barbara will love this! What a gorgeous Fall card, Joy!

Cat Craig said...

Love your golden hues, this is a fall beauty!

Cindy C. said...

Hi Joy me again. Just want thank you for visiting my new blog! :)

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous background! A beautiful fall setting for the lovely leaf focal point! Lucky Barb receiving your beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Melissa said...

Beautiful card Joy! I love the Delicata inks, they are so pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the background of your leak! Fabulous CAS card~

Kelly Latevola said...

That background is gorgeous! I love how you framed the leaf in!!

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card Joy!! Also stopping by to let you know you are the winner of my ribbon goodies on my blog for our Penny Black and More special event.

Becca Cruger said...

Thanks for your lovely comments Joy! I can't wait to see some more beautiful creations from you! Get back into that craft room!