Thursday, April 28, 2011

FRIENDSHIP CARD

Lisa's "make it and mail it" challenge must have sparked some card-making energy back into me.  Yesterday I was looking through some patterned paper pads and decided to use this pinky-plum paisley Basic Grey Eva paper to make a simple card to send out to another friend of mine.




A large scallop nestabilitie die was used for the Hero Arts sentiment, which was stamped with Adirondack wild plum ink.  The die cut itself was edged with the same ink and three gems added (they are a pale lilac in color).  I love this particular piece of lace from Hero Arts the best - the width is such a nice size, isn't it? 

Will be mailing this one out today - hope she likes it!

TFL!

2 comments:

susanne said...

This is a beautiful beautiful card Joy. I love your sentiment and I have always had a love for paisley! Have a great day Joy!

Judy1223 said...

Joy, thisis areal beauty! Love that paisley paper and the lace is wonderful!