Sunday, July 10, 2011

JULY CCC

Here is my card for the July card chain challenge on Lily Pad Cards.


Used the butterfly from HA Antique Engravings, which is one of the new stamps I just got on Thursday.  It has been on my wish list for awhile :)  The sentiment is Hero Arts also.   The patterned papers are from DCWV and the two punches are from Martha Stewart.  I love that you can make a "doily" with it!   

The card chain is great fun - you send a card to someone and another someone sends one to you.  I love seeing what other stampers create and getting a card in the mail to keep is even better.  Check it out if you've never participated!

TFL.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love this card, Joy! So many beautiful hearts and your butterfly is gorgeous!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Your colors in the butterfly are stunning Joy!