Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SUMMER CARD CAMP WEEK 3

Here is the color combo graphic for this week of Summer Card Camp:


And here is my card, using Hero Arts stamps:



I like this color combo a lot better than the first two weeks.  Taupe, brown, chocolate, red and white - my layered strip is taupe, chocolate and red and I worked some brown in by stamping the flower on the taupe strip with brown ink.  It doesn't show up very good, but it is actually there :)  I have used Brilliance ink pads for all the stamping on this card. 

This flower is one of my favorite stamps - there is a negative and a positive and it is fun to use them together or separately, giving lots of different looks. 

TFL!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Just Stunning! I love this card, a great use of the colors.
Judy

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the flower stamp that you used as your background and as your central flower! Beautiful!

Barb said...

Joy, I love this card! Great design and you used the colors so beautifully!