Tuesday, March 6, 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD

Judy from Judy's Card Corner surprised me with this:



My first blog award!  Believe me, I was very surprised to receive it.  By the way, Judy just happens to be my birthday twin; albeit quite a bit younger than me :*)

Since my experience with such awards is nil, here is what Judy related to me.

Liebster is German for "dearest".  THe award is a "share-the-love" arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with fewer than 200 followers (based on Google followers).

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient.

1.  Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2.  Reveal your five blog picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3.  Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)

4.  Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers. 

The difficult part of this is to pick just five of my favorite bloggers to send the award on its way.
There are so many gals who do such amazing things and it was hard to narrow it down to just five.

First up is Susanne from Lavender and Roses.  Susanne creates the most beautifully romantic cards and is just the nicest lady, too.  Please visit her blog and give her some kudos!

Next, Sheila from Color Me Happy.  And, believe me, her colorful cards would make anyone happy.  Her coloring techniques are superb and she chooses stamps that showcase her talents so nicely.  Hop over and say "hi" to Sheila.

Sue Givens from Grammy Sue's Creations is another one of my favorite bloggers.  Sue's cards are always a treat to see - love her style!  Hope you will visit her blog soon, too.

Lai-Yoke from Walchow Design is my next pick for this award.  Clever, classy, creative - her designs are all of these and more.  You are in for a treat when you visit her blog.

Last, but not least, is Robin from Robin's Stamping Nest.  One of Robin's biggest talents  is creating little scenes on her cards; something I've always struggled with.  She makes it look so effortless!!  Stop by her blog for a visit.

So many other gals come to my mind who are deserving of this award.  It was difficult to stop at just five. 

Thanks, again, Judy for thinking of me!!

5 comments:

Lin said...

So well deserved, Joy!

sheila said...

Congrats to YOU Joy.....Lin is right - you are so deserving of this reward. I love visiting your blog and went through serious Joy withdrawls when you went and visited family last year hehehee. And thank you sooo much for giving me the award....you are so sweet and kind ;-D

Judy1223 said...

Wonderful choices Joy, my birthday twin! I wished I could have chosen more recipients, many of whom you have chosen ( great choices!). Enjoy your award!

walchowDesign said...

Congrats on your award, Joy! Thank you for giving me the award!

susanne said...

Congratulations on your award Joy! So well deserved! I love visiting your blog and seeing what new beautiful creations you have to share with us! Thank you so much for honouring me with this award too and for your most gracious words. Sending you a hug. Susanne