Sunday, March 18, 2012

VIRGINIA'S VIEW #3


Isn't this just the most colorful and quirky inspiration photo that Virginia has picked for her third monthly challenge at Lily Pad Cards??  I was so drawn to the rows of colors.  Here is my card:




I used just one row of several colors.  The single starburst from Hero Arts looks great stamped in Brilliance inks.  Three little oval buttons I found in my stash were tied with twine from the Simon Says Stamp March card kit.  The sentiment is also Hero Arts.                                                              

Thanks, Virginia, for another fun challenge!

13 comments:

Barb said...

Love your pretty, pastel colored starbursts, Joy, and those oval buttons are so cool! I'm glad you played with us at Lily Pad Cards! :)

Dawn T said...

this is just delightful Joy. Love the splashes of colour.

walchowDesign said...

Love the burst of colours on this card, Joy!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Joy your colorful flowers are stunning! Love the touch of buttons and twine!

Virginia L. said...

Oh my!! How glorious is this, Joy! I adore the use of the stamp and colors! AWESOME job you did! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad! xo

Judy1223 said...

Joy, this card is so WONDERFUL! It actually made me smile, it is so colorful and cheery!

Lin said...

Oh Joy, I love how this turned out! The Brilliance colors are luscious - thanks so much for sharing this with us at Lily Pad Cards!

Maureen Morton said...

This card is just bursting with color and fun, Joy! Love it all and it is such a unique take on Virginia's challenge.

Linda Kunsman said...

Joy your interpretation is fabulous!! Love your choice of stamps and colors!
PS You were a winner on my blog:)

Rosemary said...

what a neat take on the challenge, joy!! so creative!

ThePurplePlace said...

I like your take on the card and how you also used the Starburst stamp in a variety of colors! Great idea!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so pretty, Joy! I must order that starburst asap!

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love this! Love the pastel starbursts!