Friday, October 19, 2012

boo!

Admittedly, I am not much for Halloween.  But, I do have one Hero Arts Halloween stamp set, so I made a card for the current Simon Say Stamp challenge.


I used dusty concord and shaded lilac distress inks for the background and spiced marmalade for the moon.  There was a little bit of pink ink on the sponge that I was using for the lilac, so that added a bit of extra color. :)  Stickles was added to the moon and I drew the fence in with a Sharpie.

Not very inspired, but somewhat spooky, I think. 

Thanks for visiting. 

5 comments:

Lin said...

LOVE your background, and the resulting card, Joy - I think it's very inspiring!

Beate said...

Your background turned out gorgous. Great Halloween card.
Hugs and smiles

Elizabeth Allan said...

The touch of sparkle on the moon adds a fun, magical touch!

Linda Kunsman said...

Love this Joy!!! I can see the sparkling moon, and your fence with the blackbird sitting on it are wonderful touches!

Judy1223 said...

Joy, this is a perfect CLASSIC Halloween card! LOVE all the colors, the designs, the sparkle...awesome!