Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Blessings . . . .

to all of my friends in blogland.  I was hoping to have a card to post today, but, alas, time has gotten away from me.  The past week has been a busy one, getting together with friends and family.  Tomorrow I fly to Denver CO to spend the next two weeks with my son and his family in Parker CO.  So excited to see them!!

Hopefully I will be able to visit your blogs now and then while I am away.  If not, I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  May 2013 be a happy and healthy one for each of you. 

Looking forward to another year of cardmaking and hoping to take part in more challenges, too. 

Take care!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Joy! Have a wonderful time in Colorado! Hugs! :)

Linda Kunsman said...

Holiday wishes to you also Joy! Here's to a new year filled with happy cardmaking!

walchowDesign said...

Have a Blessed Christmas and a Prosperous New Year, Joy! Have fun with your family in Denver!

Dawn T said...

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Joy. Hope you have a superb time with your son and his family.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yuletide Blessings Joy! Wishes to you for a very happy New Year!

Jacqueline said...

Happy New Year to you, Joy!!