Wednesday, September 28, 2011

fall card exchange

Anita Rex is hostessing a fall card exchange on the Hero Arts Flickr group.  Here is the card I am sending out:




The flower is Hero Arts Classic Bloom. I colored it with distress inks and added some Stickles to the center.  (cinnamon - love this color of glitter!!)  The sentiment is from A Muse.  The border punch is Martha Stewart and the patterned paper is from BoBunny. 

Sorry for the poor scan of this card!  I won't post this on Flickr until I know my recipient got it.  Hope she likes it.

Happy Wednesday to you!

5 comments:

Barb said...

She is going to love this, Joy! Beautiful, fall colors!

I got your email. . .will respond soon. Hugs to you! :)

Lin said...

Beautiful, Joy! Love everything about this!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Joy your colors capture the essence of autumn beautifully. Lovely sparkle in the center of the flower!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Joy. Lucky girl who gets this.

walchowDesign said...

This is so beautiful, Joy! Love all the shades you used and the polka dots looked fantastic on this card!