Tuesday, September 6, 2011

pretty in pink

Another card using one of my new LaBlanche stamps, which I made for my daughter's birthday.  She loves pink :)



For this card, I used Prismacolor pencils to color the entire image and background.  A Spellbinders Nestablilities Labels four die for the shape and the pp is Basic Grey sweet threads.  Some Stickles glitter here and there.  I decided to round off the corners of the pp, but not the corners of the card itself.  A happy birthday greeting is on the inside of this card. 

I am entering this in the Simon Says challenge also.

Have a great day!

edited:  oops, too late to enter the challenge - it closed at midnight!  :*(

5 comments:

Lin said...

This is the sweetest stamp - perfect for a daughter! That background paper is lovely with it, too! Beautifully done, Joy!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Joy the shading you did with the Prismacolor pencils is beautiful. Your daughter will love this birthday greeting!

Virginia L. said...

Aw.. this is so lovely! Your DD will love this, Joy! FABULOUS coloring! I like the pattern paper you used for this image! Happy Birthday to your DD! And ...too bad that you missed the deadline :(

Dawn T said...

Wow... I really like this one Joy. La Blanche stamps are adorable. You really are doing some great things with them.

sheila said...

Hi Dawn, after your sweet comment on my blog I wanted to go back and see your image....and it is just beautiful! I love how you colored it and the bots of sparkle are gorgeous!