Monday, January 30, 2012

CFC37

This week at CFC we are to use a sketch for the challenge:


I altered is just a bit:



Hero Arts image and black pearls, Sizzix embossing folder, sentiment is one I have from a clear set.  The packaging is long gone and there is no marking on the backer sheet to tell me what company made it.  Lots of greetings, though, so I keep it around for when I might need to use one of them.  LOL

The pink paper that the image is layered to is from the Basic Grey 6 x 6 Kissing Booth pad.  Love the papers in this pad!

I am also posting this to the Simon Says challenge this week which is "anything goes".

Hope your day has been a good one so far!

5 comments:

sheila said...

I love this card Joy! It is so sweet, clean and fresh looking! The pink and black are just perfect together and I like they way that you "altered" the original sketch! It is so good to see you back crafting again! I missed all your beautiful creations when you were out west!

Barb said...

This is so perfect for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge, Joy! Darling card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet image Joy! Love your polka dot background ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card and such a sweet image.

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!