Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HELLO!

My first blog post since returning from Colorado!  There have been so many things to do; I'm still catching my breath!  And, I have been a bit under the weather this week, so haven't felt up to making cards. 

I signed up to take this class with Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner and friends.  These gals are super talented and the classes are fabulous!! So far I have made one card from the first day.  Well, it's a start, isn't it??



The sentiment I used is an old Hero Arts favorite of mine and the pink metallic hearts are from JoAnn's. Sorry the picture isn't so great; but I am going to try to do more photos instead of scans this year. With practice, maybe I'll get better at it!

Happy 2012 to all!


8 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

Love your background and those hearts are gorgeous!

Lin said...

Welcome home, Joy! You're coming and I'm going :(( At least we can meet up in class! I've been enjoying my first online class immensely. Feel better and keep in touch!

Barb said...

Welcome back, Joy! Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well - love you CAS card! So pretty with the pink hearts! Feel better soon!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Joy. Welcome back. I bet you enjoyed your time with family. I've still got to make my card from Day 1

Tiffany Ervin said...

What a wonderful CAS card! I'm so glad to see you back! I hope you had a lovely holiday and I hope your 2012 has gotten off to a great start!

Judy1223 said...

Welcome back, Joy! I do hope you are feeling better. I'm happy for you that you are taking that class...I wish I could! I love your first card and I can't wait to see what else you make!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Joy, welcome home. Your card is very pretty--love the hearts. Hope that you feel better soon. Take care and God bless.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Welcome home Joy! Beautiful card. Sending wishes that you feel 100% soon!