Sunday, November 10, 2013

blue, white and kraft. . . .

are the colors in this inspiration photo for the  City Crafter's current challenge:



I love these colors, so wanted to find time to get a card made before the deadline:



The flower is a premade one from a pack I got at Michael's - maybe from Recollections, however I can't be sure.  Memory Box leaf sprig die and the sentiment is Hero Arts and was white heat embossed with Hero Arts embossing powder.

Once again, I will send this over to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge for clean and simple.  Doesn't hurt to try, does it?  LOL

Thanks to everyone who visits my blog and for your sweet comments on my feeble attempts at these challenges! 

18 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow great take from the inspiration photo, this CAS card is really beautiful Joy! Thank you for your lovely comment and well wishes. My mom is getting better and better each day. Hugs.

Barb said...

You used those colors beautifully, Joy! Lovely card!

judkajudi said...

This color combo is beautiful!! love your design.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card!
Thank You Joy!

Lin said...

Such a serene card, Joy! Love the browns against this soft blue.

Greta said...

Wow! Another super fantastic card, Joy! I love your style!

Darnell said...

That's right, Joy, it doesn't hurt to try! I think it's a winner! I think you might be too late, but it would work for the "brown" challenge at CASology, too, if you can squeak in!! Hugs, Darnell

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a beauty, Joy!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Dawn T said...

so elegant Joy. Beautiful card

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! Love the simplicity and elegance! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Maureen Morton said...

I am loving these colors and how elegantly you used them - this card is stunningly elegant, Joy.

Robin K. said...

I really love this color combo Joy! I think you captured the calm essence of the inspiration photo in your design!

Linda Kunsman said...

really lovely Joy! That leaf die is so intricate.

cotnob said...

This is stunning Joy, a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the use of the colors. Beautiful! Good luck on the challenges.

walchowDesign said...

Love the this colour combo and you have created a gorgeous card, Joy!

Barb Ghig said...

I don't think your attempts are 'feeble' at all, Joy! In fact, I love your cards and this is no exception! Such a beautiful CAS design and the color combo is so pretty!