Wednesday, November 27, 2013

one more fall card. . . .

for the November challenge at Magenta, which had totally slipped my mind. 


The leaf spray is a Magenta stamp that I have had since 2001.  It is actually signed by Nathalie!  I took a class from her and she signed any stamps that we bought that day. :)


I heat embossed the leaves and applied distress inks over the panel.  The die is a Labels 14 nestie.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession - one of my favorites.  The colors of the card in real life are much deeper and more vibrant that this photo shows.  So frustrating.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving to all who observe the holiday.  So thankful for so many blessings - my cup runneth over!


8 comments:

Mariëtte said...

Just beautiful Joy!
Thanks for joining the Magenta challenge!

Greta said...

Gorgeous card, Joy! I'm so jealous you took a class from Nathalie & have a signed stamp--wow!

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful card with great distressing bg, Joy!

Maureen Morton said...

This is so elegant and beautiful, Joy! And you used an autographed stamp - wow. Love the great colors you achieved - so vary fall. You are one of the blogging buddies for which I am most thankful! Happy Tday!

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Beautiful card Joy!!!
Thanks for joining the Magenta challenge!

judkajudi said...

Wow! I used to purchase Magenta stamps when I had access to a local stamp store .. I have some older ones, too. Love this card. The Magenta stanps are unique and I enjoy that style.

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Joy. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful sentiment focused card.