Tuesday, November 26, 2013

my local stamp club. . . .

meets on the last Monday of each month.  We take turns making card kits for the members to make at the meeting.  Yesterday was my turn:



This is similar to another card I posted a couple of weeks ago.  The gals liked the card and it was not hard to make; just a lot of steps.

Now I have just one more ATC to make for a swap and then I can really get busy making the rest of my own Christmas cards.

I hope all of my USA friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving with their loved ones this week - I can't wait to get that turkey in the oven!!

10 comments:

Lin said...

So cute - you have so many extra fun elements on this, Joy! Love that background paper, (and the envelope lining), his spiffy hat, and your embossed circle! Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

Cindy C. said...

It's really cute Joy! And I love that bright background.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

Dawn T said...

Oh I wish I could have come to your group Joy. This is one super cute card and love the matching envelope liner. Happy Thanksgiving to your and your family.

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Linda Kunsman said...

what a truly delightful card and project to host Joy! A very happy Thanksgiving1

Wida said...

This is a great idea for crafty get togethers. Love that snowman!

Greta said...

Sweet card & love the envelope lining! Bet they enjoyed making these! Happy Thanksgiving, Joy--wishing you a lovely day with your family.

walchowDesign said...

Adorable card and love how the snowman spring out from the bright pp, Joy!

Maureen Morton said...

Sweet little guy and a super-cute card, Joy! You did so much prep for your group! Bet you brought lots of smiles. Love that lined emvie....I need to do more of that! Great combo of color and texture - he is a keeper!

Cat Craig said...

So cute, love the coordinating liner.