Monday, October 7, 2013

hello. . . .

Finally found some time to make a card or two!  My life has been very busy for a month or so.  And, I will be leaving this week for a short trip to North Carolina, so my blog will be dormant again for awhile!!  Anyway, here is a card I made for the My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge:



And, here is the sketch.  I took some liberty with my interpretation of it but I do like the way it turned out.



The WCMD frenzy was quite the event, wasn't it??  I didn't actually make any cards but took some time to check out a few of the sites that were participating.  Fun!

Have a great day. . . 

8 comments:

Lin said...

These little girls always make me smile, Joy, and I love the colors you chose, too! Enjoy your trip and travel safely, my friend!

Carol McCready said...

Very cute card. Love your coloring and patterned paper background.

I never have checked out WCMD on the internet until yesterday. I was so
amazed at everything that was out
there.

Maureen Morton said...

So very dear, Joy - and I love how you twisted the sketch. Your coloring is wonderful. I have never used these stamps, but the images are precious. Don't worry - life is for living, not blogging. Enjoy your trip!

Brenda said...

Oh she's so pretty and I adore the scallops and that butterfly! Have a good trip Joy.

Linda Kunsman said...

adorable card Joy! So many things going on for me the last month or so I missed WCMD this year :( Have a fabulous time in N Carolina!

Dawn T said...

A very pretty card Joy. Enjoy your trip away.

judkajudi said...

Joy, you have really showcased Ms. Innocence! Love this card.

Greta said...

I didn't get a card done with this sketch, but you sure made good use of it! Darling card!